Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I lost my phone!!!

I can't believe myself! I NEVER lose anything. I'm usually the one who finds things, not loses them. I'm going crazy. I swear, ever since I had a baby I started going nuts! So, I lost my phone and it's no where to be found. So, all of you friends of mine...please be patient until I go get a new phone. To make matters worse, I didn't back up any of my contacts. I lost all my numbers! I really want to cry. Give me a couple of days to go get a new phone because I go in for shoulder surgery tomorrow, so I won't be able to go get one until the beginning of next week. Please send me a text of your number any time after that. I would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

nater said...

elder pitts, como voce esta. para bens no casamento e o filho de seu.

check out our blog naterandrach.blogspot.com

elder burt

Jessica Wells said...

when are you guys coming to California? Its a great place to visit! Bring Jett, he needs to get to know Siena!