Friday, October 3, 2008

Aunt Melea

Aunt Melea got this cute little onesie for Jett and I must say, it fits him perfect! He just got me today before his bath. I turned away to check the water one more time before I put him in and as I was turning back around he started to pee all over the floor, his towel and his leg. So, it only seemed fitting that he wear this outfit.
Well, I just joined Taekwondo with Zachary and Brian. It's every Tuesday and Thursday night and we have a babysitter meet us there to watch Jett. Let me just say...I'm so out of shape! We had to do push-ups and I had to finish them on my knees. I wanted to cry! I've never been this weak in my life, but I guess I have to start somewhere.

It was crazy, yesterday I blacked out while feeding Jett. It was so scary. I was he only one home, so if I passed out, nobody would be there to help me or take care of Jett. I immediately set Jett down and called Zachary. As I waited for him to come home, I continually kept getting so dizzy that I couldn't stand up. Well, I found out today that I'm hypoglycemic. It has come back to haunt me. I used to have problems with it in high school while playing sports and the doctor said that because I'm breastfeeding I need to not eat any refined sugar and a little bit of protein in every meal. He also said that I should eat something while I breastfeed. That's going to be so hard! I might have to have Zachary feed me because I need both hands most of the time to take care of Jett. I have to hold Jett's top hand while I'm feeding him because he hits himself in the head and tries to get his and in there. It's pretty funny. Hopefully I can get this under control because I'm extremely tired.

Jett slept through the night! He went down at 9:30 and got up at 6:00. He did amazing! Of course I didn't sleep a wink. I was up checking on him to make sure he was breathing and still alive, but he did it. I hope this becomes a regular thing!


3 comments:

Melea said...

Thanks for the pic. Is he still sleeping through the night?

Unknown said...

Awesome Blog. We will have to keep you guys posted as well. We are expecting our little girl any day now! Check out our blog:

http://parker-jessica.blogspot.com/

All the best,

Parker

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Valissa Sneck... Oh my goodness!!! Its Kim (Strunk). I came upon your blog so randomly!!! You had a baby!! ME TOO! I just had a little boy Oct 14th! I can't believe we are both moms! Crazy! Your little boy is so cute! Well anyways its good to see you doing well! Comment me back and let me know what you've been doing the last few years, besides getting married and having a baby of course!!!!!! :)