Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day weekend we went down to Dixon to stay with Zachary's family. Zanen drove up from Dillon where he is going to school and surprised me! Zachary knew, but I had no idea, so that was a nice surprise! We stayed in Dixon until Sunday evening and then drove to Thompson Falls to visit Grandma Mary and Grandpa Ernie. It was a blast.

Zachary was watching T.V. and before he knew it, Jett was a sleep. That position can't be good for his neck!
My two boys! Melea...You like Jett's blanket?
Melea, sent me a picture of Maddox sitting in one of these Bumbos, so I just had to get one for Jett. He's still not very good a sitting straight up in it yet, but he's getting better. I don't think he likes it very much because he starts making wierd noises and grunting. I think it hurts his tummy because he spits up right after I take him out of it.


Jett hates being on his tummy. He gets so mad, but I snapped a shot before he started fussing.


This swing was my cousin Tammie's idea and I love her for it! Jett falls asleep in it all the time, which allows me to get things done that I need to.


On Sunday before we went to Thompson Falls, Zanen and I moved some cattle that came down out of the mountains. It was my first ride since before I got pregnant. I was a little rusty.
Grandma Mary relieving me of baby duty, so I could take a nap...or two...or three! It was AMAZING!

2 comments:

Melea said...

I really like Zach's shirt! Of course, I did buy it for him and I spent so much money on it ($2.00 plus tax). Thanks for posting the pics. YOu can post more if you want. Remember this is all I have of Jett!

Whitney said...

wow jett is getting so big! he is such a handsome little guy. i don't know if zach told you about our blog but he told josh about yours and so i have linked it to ours. if you want to check it out here is ours.

whitneyandjoshcutler.blogspot.com

looks like things are going well! that stinks you are hypoglycemic! my step-dad is and he says if he drinks a glass of milk right away when he feels sick it always helps.