Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Family Blog

I know, I know, this is a long time over due. Better late then never, right! Melea, I hope you're happy. Things have been crazy with a new baby, so I've been trying to figure out life. I actually just figured out how to take a shower without someone watching Jett. It was about a 30 sec. shower, but I did it none the less. I'm SLOWLY adjusting to being a mom, but I wouldn't change a thing. I have the most perfect son in the whole world. Hopefully I can figure out this blog thing to post a picture or a video of him. My sister has shown me numerous times how to do it, but this time I'm going to figure it out.

This is Jett Zachary Pitts. He was born the 7th of July at 8:34 am weighing in at 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. He's obviously a lot bigger now, but I was just learning how to post a picture.

2 comments:

Melea said...

Yeah for Twigs!

Chelsea said...

VALISSA! Your blog is great! I loved all the pictures! What a fun deal you have put together...I love to hear you enthusiasm for all you are doing and your son...it made me a little emotional! You are great and I am so thrilled for you. Keep up the good work and love you!

Chelsea