Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Jett

Today was a great day. Jett and I went on a 4 mile walk/run bcause I still have some baby weight to lose. He did really good until the last mile when he started to spit up over and over. I took Alice, my brother Brian's dog, with me and she ditched me on the last 2 miles. I went past our driveway to go down to the end of the road again, I looked back and she was gone! Apparently she tired. She's definately Brian's dog!
Jett's such a happy baby. Look how big he is! He's 7 and a half weeks old.
He still has thrush so that's why his face has a purple tint to it. He loves to stare out the window, which he's doing in this picture.
He's trying to smile in this picture. He hasn't smiled directly at me, but he smiled today when he was playing by himself. He could have just passed gas though, so I don't know. But any day now I hope to see a smile.

No comments: